Fine quality solid wooden board, one side is Chinese checkers and other is the five in a row game.
60 easy hold pegs in 6 colours for the checkers and 60 chips in black and white for the Gobang.
Instructions on how to play both games are included. In summary, the Chinese checkers can be play by 2-6 players. The objective is to move or hops the 10 pegs from one triangle to the opposite. Five is a row is played by 2 players with black and white chips. The first one who can get five chips in a row wins the game. The game was originated in China over 4000 years ago.
Suitable age 7-100! It is great family board games. Both are great strategic and mind game, easy to learn and fun to play.
1) Place your bid on the auction item and keep track
2) At the end of the auction, the highest bid will win!
3) If that's you - then you will receive an email to submit your shipping information.
4) Upon completion, we will fulfill your order within 1-3 weeks.
1) Xplora will suggest a starting amount for you to bid
2) Check back to the page to keep track of your bid and bid again if yours is no longer the highest
3) At the end of the auction, the highest bidder wins!
*Please see "how to claim" section for information on how to claim an item*